Our furniture is made of heavy duty powder-coated steel and bolts, sturdy melamine-covered wooden particle board, and steel reinforced casters – no plastic, no locking cams. It’s better than comparable industry furniture, and half the price. And it comes with a 1-year no hassle repair-or-replace warranty for manufacturing defaults.
- Choose the workstation components that fit your needs:
Multimedia Console (Desk + Monitor Bridge) | E53
Extra-Large Multimedia Console (Desk + Adjustable Monitor Bridge + Steel Castors) | E54
Electronics/Equipment Rack on Wheels | E5-RU13
- What can this furniture handle?
- Heavy Equipment: The monitor bridge can hold 2 to 3 monitors plus speakers. You can rack your Xbox, backup unit, power conditioner, and 2 tower CPUs (or 3 desktop CPUs or laptops). Put your big-screen LCD TV on top, then rack the DVD unit, cable or satellite box, and stereo on rack-mounted shelves. Why not rack your family’s computers and attach a keyboard-video-monitor (KVM) switch and power block?
- Long Hours: The ergonomically designed monitor bridge keeps your monitor(s) at eye level.
- Easy Assembly and Disassembly: Our furniture was originally designed to be rented out to the entertainment industry, so it’s easy to assemble and disassemble as many times as you want – without any of those locking cams the cheaper furniture has. The desk and monitor bridge can be stored flat, and they’re 1/3 lighter than any console on the market. Secure your high-end electronics in the rack and roll it anywhere.
- Kids and Pets: Edit 5 furniture has curved corners bonded with reinforced rubber, is water- and scratch-resistant, and has a stain-proof finish, steel supports, and no sharp edges (even inside the rack).
- Generations of Use: This furniture is solid and versatile enough that even your kids will be using it.
For more information on this line anf others, please feel free to contact me any time.