Big news today at MAX! We announced all new Adobe CC apps, reinvented to support a more connected way of creating with Creative Cloud services – like synced settings, colors, files, a brand new library of fonts, and the amazing creative community at Behance. Everything is available exclusively to Creative Cloud members and will be coming in June.
The best way to take everything in is by watching the keynote here, or read on for the highlights.
First, we’ve added hundreds of new or updated features to our desktop applications. Here are just a few highlights from today’s announcement:
- Camera Shake Reduction in Photoshop CC “deblurs” an image by restoring sharpness to images blurred by camera shake
- ACR8 is now available as a filter in Photoshop CC; you can apply Adobe Camera Raw processing to any of the layers in your document
- Touch Type tool in Illustrator CC allows you to design with type in a powerful new way by manipulating characters like individual objects. You can also use multitouch devices as well as a mouse or stylus
- CSS Designer in Dreamweaver CC provides the most up-to-date CSS and properties available via an intuitive visual editing tool
- Editing Finesse in Premiere Pro CC focuses on sleek design and customization capabilities, combined with new editing features and keyboard-driven editing improvements
- Live 3D Pipeline with Cinema4D in After Effects CC lets you add 3D objects to scenes and eliminate intermediate rendering between applications
- Parallax Scrolling in Muse CC allows you to create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks—images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling
- Motion Paths in Edge Animate allows you to animate elements along totally customizable paths
- A completely modernized architecture in InDesign and Flash Pro has been rebuilt from the ground up to be faster and more reliable, with a streamlined UI
- InDesign has a great new QR code creator
- Flash Pro has real-time drawing and live preview
You’ll be able to download everything from the newly redesigned Creative Cloud Download Center that will make it easy to discover and access all the desktop apps, services, touch apps, and resources that are included with your membership, directly from the Creative Cloud website.
Second, we’re helping to streamline the creative process, making it more connected and productive. In these new CC apps, your settings, styles, fonts, colors, and assets can be synced to the Creative Cloud and available across your desktop and mobile devices. You’ll be connected to the resources you need and the people that inspire you.
- Sync Settings makes working across multiple computers or setting up a new computer a breeze by synchronizing your preferences, presets and other settings through Creative Cloud
- Sync Fonts connects you to Typekit, including a new library of 175 professional font families available for desktop use. These fonts, worth over $20,000 if purchased individually, are included with your Creative Cloud membership
Sync Colors lets you capture Kuler color themes on your mobile device and access them in Illustrator CC, to use in all of your projects
- Easily share your work and get feedback from your community by posting your work-in-progress directly to Behance from right within Photoshop CC
- View file version history on the Creative Cloud website, which includes full file previews that make it super easy to browse changes or restore files
And finally, we’ve created an all new Creative Cloud desktop app with a beautiful new user interface, completely integrated with your desktop tools and Creative Cloud services. It will:
- Manage your files and sync them to the Cloud
- Install and update your desktop software
- Install and manage your Typekit desktop fonts
- Keep track of everything in your creative work, from Behance notifications, to collaboration invitations, and even updates to you CC apps — all in a single activity stream.
Everything we announced today will be available in June, exclusively to Creative Cloud members.