IS-100** (marketed under the name “CCBOXX” in North America) enables high-precision color management in digital motion picture shooting of feature films, TV shows and commercials.
It consists of a hardware unit that delivers high-speed and high-precision image processing and an accompanying iPad™*** app. The system accurately presents the colors that would appear on cinema screens on the on-set monitor, and offers intuitive operations to easily adjust the tones, saturation, contrast and other details by using the iPad™ as a controller. The on-set capability for color correction, which is normally handled in post-production, is expected to bring innovation to the processes for motion picture production.
High-precision preview function
- Reproduce final rendered images on-set for live viewing
- Based on IIF-ACES frame-work for maximum flexibility
- Built-in monitor calibration with easy operation
On-set grading function
- Real time color correction control via iPad™
- Supporting ASC-CDL parameters
- Original intuitive
Image analyzing function
- View pixel information via iPad touch interface
- One-touch camera calibration
- Show image frame grabs along with view
- Export all necessary information to reproduce the look at spot
- Including final grading LUTs, daily LUTs, and snapshot images
- Guarantee exactly the same color between on-set and post
IS-100 (CCBOXX) export all of the necessary data for reproducing exactly the same image created on set at post production and daily system, including snap-shot of original camera image and rendered image for reference.